Scales of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Creation

3 posters

Go down

Character Creation Empty Character Creation

Post  DM Mark Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:47 pm

For Character Creation I would like a digital copy of your character sheet. If you have any questions about where to find one just let me know and I can get you a link. All published races/classes are ok. You can use skills from any official source including Dragon Magazine.

Characters will start at Level 1.

Character Backgrounds:

It is not mandatory to choose a character background from this list but here is a list of backgrounds provided by WOTC. If you would like to make up your own that works great.

http://www.wizards.com/dnd/files/dragon/366/366_Characters_of_War.pdf

One thing you need to consider is the story begins with our protagonists having a drink at a bar in Brindol. How did your character get here? Were they drawn by rumors of conflict? Are they seeking some type of treasure? Is it merely a stopping point on a long journey? Were you born in Brindol and have never found a reason to live? If you have your own idea that's even better. If you have any questions please PM me or reply to this post.

DM Mark
Admin

Back to top Go down

Character Creation Empty Re: Character Creation

Post  Q-man Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:00 am

I like that Missing Master background, it matches the story I picked pretty well.

As for the reasons for being in that bar should we post them somewhere or just be able to explain if someone asks?
Q-man
Q-man

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:12 am

Just know if someone should ask. I mean basically part of your backstory that goes to me. Are you a citizen of the town. Are you out searching for treasure. Have you heard rumors of war. Are you a wandering minstrel. Are you hunting for somebody. Basically anything you can think of works great. Just come up with some reason.

Admin
Admin

https://scalesofwar.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum