Scales of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Augmented Powers?

2 posters

Go down

Augmented Powers? Empty Augmented Powers?

Post  Matthew_Pothoven Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:50 pm

So i had a question about my augmented powers. i know that i have 2 action points to use on my powers, but how are those 2 action points used throughout the encounter?

Matthew_Pothoven

Back to top Go down

Augmented Powers? Empty Re: Augmented Powers?

Post  DM Mark Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:10 pm

Ok well they are called power points not to be confused with action points. Action points give you an extra standard action.

What you are referring to is power points. You have two right now. Each of your at-will powers has the ability to use 1 or 2 points to augment the attack. This is something you get instead of encounter powers. You can choose to add 2 to one attack or go 1 and 1. You regain these points after every short or extended rest. When you get to higher levels you get more options. If this isn't clear just ask more questions.

DM Mark
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew_Pothoven Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:14 pm

Actually that answered it perfectly. So during one encounter i can use both augment 1's or a single augment 2 along with the Augment 0. I thought that would be how it went i just wanted to make sure... thanks much.

Matthew_Pothoven

Back to top Go down

Post  DM Mark Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:18 pm

Yes. And once you get more you can split them up anyway you want to into 0, 1, and 2's. Most classes get encounter powers that can be used once between short rests. You don't get these you get psionic points which can improve your at-will power to the point of encounter powers.

DM Mark
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum